Tuesday, May 18, 2010

< Two Weeks

I have less than two weeks as an apprentice in the Echo program. My last day at the parish is May 27th and a few days after that one of my roommates will be moving out, which means the end of our community. These two years have come and gone very quickly and in the midst of it all there have been many ups and downs. I have been challenged and strengthened, experienced loneliness and the blessings of friendship, worked hard on projects and slacked off at my desk. I have stared out the same window for two years, watching the tree change with the seasons and the sky darken and brighten with the sun. I would love to capture and bottle up my experience in Echo, but no bottle is big enough! I have struggled with faith, I have lived the faith, and through it all I love the faith. Only myself and the others in Echo 5 will ever know the full effect of our experience, for it can't be explained. The lived experience of our close-knit community will always be treasured in my heart.

Speaking of it being the end... I still have study guides to work on! :)

No comments: