Monday, May 24, 2010

Allergies

Ugh, do I really want to live in Texas!? (Yes, yes I do). But these allergies are killing me. At least, that's what I'm assuming this is. It's all in my nose and yesterday I had never been so plugged up and congested in my life! Around 8:30pm I couldn't take it anymore and made a trip to CVS to stock up on Claretin, Afrin, and Kleenex. It's hard to want to do anything and I've definitely been tired. Hopefully I'll be up for a little elliptical workout later on today. This stuffed up nose even makes prayer difficult; last night I decided I was not going to go to Adoration because I knew I'd be miserable trying to breathe and having my nose constantly dripping. Plus it's hard to concentrate with my head stuffed up. I hope to get in a meditation on ch 2 (and 3?) of Hebrews later tonight.

Oh Texas, why do you have to give everyone allergies, even when we've never had them before?

No comments: