Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quickies

Things taking up space in my mind:

Just read Fireproof and it's awesome, I'm looking forward to watching the movie (hopefully this weekend).

This is my last day in the office as an apprentice... I really need to hurry up and pack.

I really hope I get the job... I don't know why I wouldn't, but it isn't official just yet.

I'm looking forward to girls night tonight - our last meal together (potentially) until Angie takes off and it's just Paola and I in the house.

There is a lot to read for studying for comps.

I wish I had more time to read other things!

I'm looking forward to moving all my stuff down to Texas in one month and being able to scrapbook again.

I haven't been writing poetry lately and I'm not ok with that.

I think I'm going to listen to some Francesca Battistelli, I really enjoy her stuff.

No comments: