Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In Gratitude

As we move through our daily actions we can forget, so easily, of the many things to be thankful for. This morning I was reflecting on my Echo community and how many of us have faced, or are facing, some struggles in our lives, whether it be due to death of family, medical situations of others, or depression in loved ones. These situations affect us and our lives, but we have too much to be grateful for. My grandfather passed away last Thursday, but I am very grateful that he lived such a long life (90 years) and that he had such a peaceful death.

I am especially thankful for my friends and the different communities I have, whether they are from college, Echo, or new friendships here in Fort Worth. I am extremely blessed to have such wonderful support and I feel so loved by everyone!

to be continued... (got caught up in my day)

No comments: